[SOLD] - Jack Wolfskin Hip Hugger bum bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm having a clear out and have finally decided to dispense with this bag. It's about 10 years old but in that time I've used it about a dozen times. I've always held onto it though because I like it but the problem with it for me is that I have rather narrow hips and if I put any weight in it, it just slides down when I come out the seat and then there's a competition to see who can get back on the seat first, my bum or the bag. I think if you have normal hips you won't have this problem, now if it was a belly hugger.........

Pertinent information. It has one main compartment, big enough to stuff a fleece in or sandwiches and things, an expandable open section which pulls tight so you can put a helmet or jacket in, a small zipped compartment for keys and two mesh side pockets for water bottles or similiar. Overall in very good nick and comes from an era when Jack Wolfskin didn't just make trendy clothes and shoes.

£10 posted and hope it finds a good home (existing forum members only)

Attachments

• IMG_3955_resize.JPG
    IMG_3955_resize.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3956_resize.JPG
    IMG_3956_resize.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3957_resize.JPG
    IMG_3957_resize.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 64

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Messaged you Crackle....

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Probably gone to Rodgy Dodge Speich. Should she prove not to have the hips for it You may be able to claim 2nd dibs from her :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom