SOLD - Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit chain and lock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
This has to be the ultimate chain and lock combo, but its certainly not light so its therefore perfect for bike/s security in garages or outbuildings etc.
It's in perfect working order and l have all three of the OEM keys.

Full specification here - https://www.kryptonitelock.com/.../current-key/999485.html

Due to the weight it really is a collection only as I suspect any carriage costs would be quite expensive?

Selling for £75

Chain.jpg

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Price dropped to £50

Good point, Redditch, Worcestershire.

I'm really interested - and happen to be driving up the M40/ M42 towards Tamworth tomorrow (late afternoon/ early evening) and back Thursday mid afternoon. It doesn't look like Redditch is far off my route?? If it's not more than 10-15 minutes detour, is either of those times convenient

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I'm really interested - and happen to be driving up the M40/ M42 towards Tamworth tomorrow (late afternoon/ early evening) and back Thursday mid afternoon. It doesn't look like Redditch is far off my route?? If it's not more than 10-15 minutes detour, is either of those times convenient

I'm currently on a Bikeabillty training course and l'm not getting home till around 5pm
But my son is in all day and my wife is usually home by 15:45
So yes someone will be at home even of l'm not, it's only really a case of collecting it, there isn't anything to really check with a padlock and chain is there?

Top Bottom