[SOLD] - Oxford Chillout Shirt (Large) *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brand new - never been worn! £20.00.

Retails at almost 3X that!

The blurb from the Oxford website is below. I have one myself. Got me through the ice and snow during last winter. Best worn as an "under layer". Very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested.

All Chillout Clothing is Unisex! Two-wheel transport can provide some of the most hostile environments the human body ever has to encounter. At 0 deg C , the wind chill factor at just 24mph is approximately minus16degC. Add to that the impact of rain at high speeds and it is easy to see how a rider's concentration could be adversely affected.

The all-new OXFORD ChillOut range of Essential Lifetime Clothing uses the very latest in sportswear technology to keep riders warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm, helping them to keep their concentration focused on the road rather than on their discomfort.

CHILLTEX is an extraordinary material, both tough and gentle at the same time. Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable, it also has an insulating fleece lining, which is gentle on the skin. CHILLTEX is used on OXFORD ChillOut clothing wherever there is risk of wind chill or rain affecting the rider.

ChillTex Hydrocore has legendary properties as a breathable material, capable of 'wicking' away more liquid from your skin than your body can produce.

OXFORD ChillOut clothing uses Chilltex NeoCore wherever perspiration is most likely to be - for example, where material is pressed constantly against the skin, on the back of a shirt or around a mouth.

oxford.jpg

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Looks nice. I might be interested, let me go and measure my chest when I get home later and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom