[sold] Park Tools Pedal Spanner PW-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Manonabike

Über Member
What is this Paypal "gift"?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
...and for a moment I thought I had a buyer!

The paypal 'gift' option means that there are no fees to pay at all for both buyer and seller, but only if the transaction is funded by either a paypal balance or if the paypal account is linked to a bank account. If the paypal transaction is funded by a credit or debit card, there is a choice of who pays the fee, but in this case, someone still has to pay the fee.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Be careful with that as -if you choose "gift" then paypal assume there is not product changing hands and neither the buyer or seller has any protection.

Indeed, but we are all friends here at CC, and the value of the item is quite small so the risk is minimal (and what can go wrong with a spanner)! I'm happy for the buyer to pay the fee, if they want the reassurance of paypal buyer protection.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Indeed, but we are all friends here at CC, and the value of the item is quite small so the risk is minimal (and what can go wrong with a spanner)! I'm happy for the buyer to pay the fee, if they want the reassurance of paypal buyer protection.
Sorry-I should have qualified that as it could look rude. I mean e.g. if it got lost in the post there would be no come-back. I know that as someone sent me a pair of peddles last month.....definitely posted but never arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom