[SOLD] - Pro-Lite Cuneo [No longer for sale]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For Sale

A Pro-Lite Cuneo frame to include seat post and clamp, hanger, front mech bolt on bracket(this acts as a braze-on) and new headset but no forks.

This is a medium size - horizontal top tube 540mm(CtC), seat tube 540 (CtT) and head tube 140mm (end to end).

Pics to follow.

I bought this to re-sell but the frame was so light (approx 1100g) I couldn't resist building it up and having a whirl.

Quick review - nice acceleration when the power is applied, ride for an aluminium bike is rather smooth and I could climb using one bigger gear (smaller sprocket) than I do with my Ridley. In short a very good top-end frame which retails at medium end prices.

Pro-Lite seem to do two variations of this model - this is the one with more expensive "Pro PBS tubing" but I must confess I don't know what the difference is.

My research indicates that this frame dates back to 2008 when a short-lived Trybike team was assembled - hence the Trybike sticker on the seat tube.

No damage - one or two minor scrapes to the paintwork - but it's matt black so a quick touch up will be easy.

One point- a similar bike was stolen. See here - (which includes my response) I have checked this frame out and it is not the same bike.

Frame no longer for sale and is now my No 1 bike - highly recommended if you see another for sale.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
pete way too rich for me but nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom