(SOLD) Probike hybrid/city bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XiShT

Probike Vintage hybrid bike for sale - steel frame and forks. Has recently been given new brake and gear cables and a basic service, a nice golden bell and a new rear mudguard. The bike comes with a strong Kryptonite D-lock.

Shimano 7-speed freewheel and rear derailleur, B'twin 7-speed gripshift
Double-walled aluminium rims
New rear mudguard from Planet X (can include front mudguard and fittings in sale if wanted)
Very comfy saddle with suspension springs and lots of cushioning. Seat post is free to move
Kickstand

Asking for £65. Edit: also up on Gumtree here.

Received this as a second-hand bike before restoring it to road-worthy condition, so I've tried to highlight the major rust spot on the front mudguard. The frame has some scratches, but nothing unexpected of a used bike. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me - I'm more than happy for you to come view the bike before you decide. Cash on collection from Cambridge only please (preferably around Cambridge city centre). Happy to oblige requests for more detailed pictures.
IMG_9145.JPG IMG_9149.JPG IMG_9142.JPG IMG_9143.JPG IMG_9144.JPG IMG_9146.JPG IMG_9147.JPG IMG_9148.JPG .

Attachments

• IMG_9150.JPG
    IMG_9150.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XiShT

The bike is now sold, thanks for looking!

Top Bottom