[SOLD] - Ridgeback Horizon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Ok, I've procrastinated for long enough, I'm just not using it, the truth is, I am a plodder and prefer my hybrid. :smile:

2006 Ridgeback Horizon world, a speedy tourer/audax bike. Google for umpteen reviews.

I'll have it on here for one week and if no takers, will list it on Ebay where I saw the exact same bike (with rack) sell for £265 on the 25th May. I am looking for £220 which I think is very reasonable.

Would prefer collection, I live 10 mins from Shipley station and 10 mins south of Leeds Bradford airport.

Very good condition, not mint, no faults, swirlies to top tube and scratches to rear where I've regularly swapped and changed racks (clearly shown in one pic) and 20mm paint chip to one rear drop out. For sizing reference, I am 6' and have 32" inside leg and use the set up as in the pics.

COLOUR: ELECTRIC BLUE
SIZE: LARGE 58CM
FRAME AND FORK: DOUBLE BUTTED AND HEAT TREATED ALUMINUIM FORK
TRANSMISSION: SHIFTERS SHIMANO SORA DUAL CONTROL STI. REAR DERAILER SHIMANO SORA GS. FRONT DERAILER SHIMANO SORA. CHAINSET SHIMANO SORA. FREE WHEEL SHIMANO CASSETTE 12-25SP.
WHEELS: HUBS FORMULA DOUBLE SEALED. RIMS ALEX A-18 32 H BLACK. SPOKES STAINLES STEEL.
TYRES MAXXIS XENITH 700 X 23C.
BRAKES: TEKTRO 521 DUAL PIVOT. BRAKE LEVERS SHIMANO SORA STI
CONTACT ZONE: HANDLEBAR 6061 ALUMINUIM ERGO AUDAX. STEM 6061 ALUMINUIM AHEAD
SADLE OZONE SL
SEAT POST 2014 SL ALUMINUIM
PEDALS ROAD W/CLIPS & STRAPS.

horizon2.jpg

horizon3.jpg

horizon1.jpg

horizon4.jpg

horizon1.jpg

horizon6.jpg

Nice, I'd ride that. In fact I'd be tempted to buy it if I didn't already have two other bikes lined up to buy.

Next time flip it around so we can see the de-railers and shoot.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Nice, I'd ride that. In fact I'd be tempted to buy it if I didn't already have two other bikes lined up to buy.

Next time flip it around so we can see the de-railers and shoot.

Here you go. The paint chip is clearly shown in the lower pic.

horizon8.jpg

horizon9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom