SOLD Selling Scott CR1 Team full carbon frame and forks - Ritchey finishing kit available too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petenats

I'm selling the frame of forks of a Scott CR1 Team, which I bought from On Yer Bike in Blackburn on 29th July 06. I have all the original paperwork for it with me.
I used the bike quite a bit during the first year of ownership, with about 800 dry miles, but I moved very shortly after that and had nowhere to safely store it, so kept it in storage unused at my parents house for a few years. I've really only started using it again about 6 months ago and after a couple of rides with much more experienced cyclists where I was complaining about the lack of comfort they informed me that it was not the correct fit for me.

I've adjusted everything I can with the help of an LBS but to not avail and so I'm changing to a better fitting frame.

The frame is in excellent condition, only used as my good weather bike and looked after extremely well. It has never been dropped, dinked or even knocked....I've been almost obsessive about keeping it from being damaged in any way.

The only blemishes you will see are highlighted in the photos with one minor blemish in the lacquer on the top tube and one minor mark on the right chain stay. Other than that it's as new, with frame rub protectors (clear) at all cable rub points.
I've attached some photos so you can see, however please note the photo of the chain stay the blemish is the bottom left mark, the other marks are oil smudges I forgot to wipe off!

As I mentioned in the title, I can sell frame and forks or if you fancy the finishing kit also, all Ritchey Comp with a carbon seat post that is available too.

I really only need the groupset and wheels for the next project.
The frame is a Scott small.
I've measured the dimensions as:
Centre of bottom bracket to seat post clamp 55cm, with seat post clamp 5cm above top tube.From centre of seat post horizontally to centre of steerer 54cm.
The Ritchey bars are 142'sThe Ritchey stem is 100mm
I live in Wimbledon so if you are close you are welcome to see the bike and even ride it before I strip it if you fancy.

I'm quite keen for it to go to a good home as it's been a brilliant bike for me, despite not fitting perfectly. It's razor sharp handling and feels like a thoroughbred when you start to push on. It really responds to every pedal stroke like a rocket.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Pete

IMG_2075.jpg IMG_2074.jpg IMG_2073.jpg IMG_2071.jpg IMG_2072.jpg IMG_2070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom