[SOLD] Shimano 105 Shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Used 105 shifters (5600 Flightdeck) for 10 speed doubles - black with red Hudz.

In good all-round condition - just a scrape to one nameplate and scratches/scuffs to the plastic frames but nothing that looks too bad.
eBaypics239.jpg

£60 posted.

Chris-H

Über Member
Typical,i place a wanted,get no response,buy some on ebay then 24 hours later i find ones i would've much prefered:sad:

Chris-H

Über Member
Yes please i'll take them,not sure what i'll do with the others i won but i'm sure i'll find something to do with em,pass on your details please mate :thumbsup:

musa

Über Member
You can always cancel the ones you've won on the bay. If you haven't paid them email the seller

You can always cancel the ones you've won on the bay. If you haven't paid them email the seller
Not very sporting though is it, and FWIW you do actually enter a contract when you win a listing on eBay.

Chris-H

Über Member
Not very sporting though is it, and FWIW you do actually enter a contract when you win a listing on eBay.
I fully agree with that,i've told the seller that if he offers a second chance offer which was £1 less than my winning bid and its not accepted or if theres any probs i will most certainly honour my bid.

musa

Über Member
I fully agree with that,i've told the seller that if he offers a second chance offer which was £1 less than my winning bid and its not accepted or if theres any probs i will most certainly honour my bid.

Yes indeed. Sure thing if you had intention of buying in the first then by all means. My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom