[SOLD] Shimano 520 spd/platform pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Shimano 520,pedals,good condition and all bearings are perfect.on each of the pedals there is a small area where the paint has rubbed off from the contact with my shoes.Platform one side and clipless the other.Pic to follow but in the meantime heres what they look like
DSC_0153.jpg

£15 delivered paypal gift please

defy-one

Dude - wiggle selling a brand new pair for £18.99
:sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
Are those the 520s? I think the ones without the platform bit are 520 - don't know what those are, got some free with my MTB, now on the roadie commuter

Do you have any tips for making sure that they are always round the right way when wearing trainers - they drive me demented!!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Are those the 520s? I think the ones without the platform bit are 520 - don't know what those are, got some free with my MTB, now on the roadie commuter

Do you have any tips for making sure that they are always round the right way when wearing trainers - they drive me demented!!

That plastic bit with the reflectors is clipped into the SPD clip on the other side thay have to sell them like that to comply with the law that all pedals have reflectors you just prise it out of the SPD clip and then they are double sided :thumbsup: usually it is the first thing I do when I buy them I have a pile of these reflectors somewhere.

vickster

Legendary Member
I bought some of them before, came with no plastic bits - were inexpensive off eBay but in the proper box?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member

Errrm not really mate,sorry,i did'nt have that problem but there again they are not really worn in yet either

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I bought some of them before, came with no plastic bits - were inexpensive off eBay but in the proper box?

Oh well, saved you having to throw them away then :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom