[SOLD] - Shimano Tiagra Triple Chain Set 170mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This CS has seen very little use as I hope that you can see from the photos.
If you Google this you will see it is for sale for £90 + £14 for the BB.the description states this :

Shimano FC-4503 Tiagra chainset Features:
- Sporting many features from pro-level equipment, this 2-piece cap-free design Tiagra chainset offers unbeatable performance
- 2-piece cap-free design is quick and easy to install whilst being lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank/ bottom bracket assembly
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with 9-speed Super Narrow HG chains
- Polished aluminium crank arms
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings
- 130 mm bolt circle diameter
Chain Ring sizes are 50 - 39 - 30
I would like £40 which includes the BB for this CS but if you cannot collect, as I prefer to send any parcel securely I would like an additional £7 which in my experience will only contribute to the cost of posting.

Attachments

• CS1.jpg
    CS1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 34
  • CTC CS2.jpg
    CTC CS2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 38
  • CS3.jpg
    CS3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 28

Bigsharn

Veteran
I'm interested, but you mention picking up and give no idea of a location :tongue:

OP
OP
hondated

hondated

Guru
Bigsharn thanks for your response and sorry I never mentioned my location.I am in Croydon Surrey. But since posting the advert I have brought a Campag Veloce Compact Chain Set and having only tried it today for the first time I found it such hard work that I have now decided to refit the Tiagra CS and sell on the Veloce CS which I have just brought.

Its a great way on flushing money down the drain but I had to try it.

Hope you can find what you want. Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom