[SOLD] - SOLD - On-One Il Pompino fixie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adds21

Rider of bikes
Looks like a lovely bike. I'm still massively tempted, although I'm not sure I'd be able to get it past the misses after just purchasing a "summer" fixed gear bike!

Does it have clearance / fixings for guards and a rack?

What's the current gearing on it?

Thanks.

colinr

I've the same frame and there's plenty of room for my full guards on the back, I'm running 28mm gatorskins.
I had to cut the front down though, wouldn't fit under my V brakes, but the ones on this look like they offer more clearance.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 1517324"]
P1020768.jpg

Clearance -see photos, bearing in mind these are 700x35 Schwalbe Marathons. As you can see with smaller tyres there's clearance all around. The tightest spot with the 35s on is at the seat tube.
[/quote]

Ah - I thought it looked tight there, but I didn't realise how big those tyres are!

adds21

Rider of bikes
[QUOTE 1517327"]
Anyone interested before I advertise this elsewhere?
[/quote]

I mentioned it to the wife in passing... and saw fire in her eyes (bought 2 bikes this year already), so unfortunatly I think I'm out!

PaulRide

Always at opposition
Hi Paul, can you guess the devious little thought that's going through my head? This looks like a lovely bike and it's a decent price, and I've got that folder sitting in the shed...

I can't get my head round the maths but do you think there might be some scope for a deal?

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom