[SOLD] - specialized dolce 2010 womens specific road bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbygirl

this is my road bike which i am selling to purchase an off road bike. i have owned the bike from new for just over a year. it is a great bike ,51.5 frame size in as new condition. the picture is of a new bike , there are pictures of the actual bike for sale which i can email to any interested party. the bike comes with two matching specialized bottle holders and continental 4 season tyres and any spare inner tubes i have ( 2 i think).
i may advertise this bike elswhere. you are welcome to come and view the bike with no obligation to buy. purchase is cash on collection only.
i am looking for sensible offers only around £450.00 .
please email me for any info or pictures hobbygirl@btinternet.com or ring my husband Jon on 07789903360 thankyou

official advert
Whether hammering out a long and fast weekend century or relaxing on a casual ride with friends, the lightweight aluminium Specialized Dolce 24 2010 Women's Road Bike is the purpose-built women's bike that does it all without sacrificing comfort or value.

specialized-dolce-24-2010-womens-road-bike.jpg

Frame:biggrin:olce A1 Premium aluminium, fully manipulated tubing, smooth weld women's compact design, integrated headsetFork:biggrin:olce carbon, alloy crown and steererFront Derailleur:Shimano 2300Rear Derailleur:Shimano 2300Shifters:Shimano 2300 STI, flight deck compatibleChainset:Shimano 2300Chainrings:52/39/30Bottom Bracket:Cr-Mo axle, 68mm x 113mmCassette:Shimano HG-50, 8-speed, 13-26 toothChain:KMC Z-51Pedals:Silver cage/black body, with black toe clips and strapFront Brake:Light dual pivot brake, Teflon pivots, forged alloy, with standard padsRear Brake:Light dual pivot brake, Teflon pivots, forged alloy, with standard padsBrake Levers:Shimano 2300 STI, flight deck compatibleHandlebars:Specialized Women's Comp Ergo, 6061 alloyStem:Alloy, CP bolt, 31.8mmHeadset:Cage bearings integrated HS. with 20mm cone spacer and 20mm of flat spacers with top capGrips:Specialized S-Wrap, cork ribbon with 2.5 gel padsRims:Alex S500, aluminium, sleeve joint, CNC machined sidewallsFront Hub:Forged alloy, sealed, Quick release, 32hRear Hub:Forged alloy, double-sealed, cassette, Quick release, 32hSpokes:Stainless 14gFront Tyre:Specialized All Condition Sport, 700x23c, wire bead, 60TPI, with Flak Jacket protectionRear Tyre:Specialized All Condition Sport, 700x23c, wire bead, 60TPI, with Flak Jacket protectionTubes:Standard presta valveSaddle:Body Geometry women's Dolce with steel railsSeatpost:Alloy, two-bolt clamp, 27.2mmSeat Binder:Alloy, 31.8mmExtra Features:Chain stay protector, chain catcher, derailleur hanger, clear coat, owners manualWeight:Weight for Medium Version - 21lb 15oz / 9.96kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom