[SOLD] - specialized sectuer elite for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chonkers

i have a sectuer elite 2011 model with sram apex gearing for sale hardly used done about 200 miles its size is 54cm it also comes with aksium race wheels on and a cateye computer its all in excellent condition reason for sale seen a new bike i want but have to sell some stock first to raise the money as under orders off the missus lol.

looking for around 500 pound for the lot it will be pick up only iam in the tyne and wear area wallsend if anyone is interested my contact number is 07847935105

thanks

ian chambers

crazy580

Could you post up some pictures?

crazy580

Click on the use full editor, scroll down until you see 'Attachments' then click on choose file, select the picture(s) then click attach this file.

quikanth

Regular
Yea think that could be the problem everybody to far away or skint lol as thought it would of been sold by now as you say its a nice bike looks like its going on ebay as has to go

Cheers

Ian

Hi i'm from Gateshead and just seen this bike, i'm after a smaller frame as the allez i'm riding at the moment is too large.

If you can do something on the price ill pop up tonight and take a look at the bike. Give me a PM

Anth

OP
OP
chonkers

chonkers

Hi i'm from Gateshead and just seen this bike, i'm after a smaller frame as the allez i'm riding at the moment is too large.

If you can do something on the price ill pop up tonight and take a look at the bike. Give me a PM

Anth
Hi mate

Sent you a message let me if your interested and can send you my addy

Cheers

Ian

crazy580

I am also very interested in this bike (such a good price), if you could post it (I live in London) I would be highly likely to buy it. I would also pay extra to cover the postage costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom