[SOLD] - Specialized Sirrus Sport 2010 (XL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hello all

In the next couple of weeks, I will be parting with my Specialized Sirrus Sport 2010 model in an XL. The bike is too big for me despite adding a shorter stem (I still have the original one) and it has given me tennis elbow :sad: I am around 5'9.5, the bike would be ideal for someone who is 6ft+ (is a 61cm)

The spec can be found here - http://www.evanscycl...d-bike-ec020017

I changed the pedals as I couldn't get on with the straps, comes with platform /SPD double sided wellgo pedals (compatible with Shimano SPD cleats). Note it has bar ends for additional hand positions and ergo grips. It is currently sporting a ladies' saddle which will be changed back for the original one

The bike has covered around 1200 miles without any problems, quick speedy flat bar bike. In good condition (I'll give it a clean, it is white after all :biggrin: ). There are a couple of chips on the underside of the crossbar where I had a minor incident with a post and played an inpromptu game of hoopla :rolleyes: rolleyes.gif

It has been plod security marked (bikeregister.com) - I am still waiting for the paperwork - but will transfer ownership once the stuff arrives

The RRP of the bike new was £500, I am looking for around £225

However, for £275, it'll come commuterised for the winter with a cateye wireless computer, SKS mudguards and a bottle cage ;)

Now for the other stuff..

Collection from Sutton/Cheam, Surrey...or I could probably bring it into Central London at a weekend if you ask me nicely!

Cash on delivery or BACS transfer in advance, no paypal please

Cheers for looking :thumbsup:

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Hello all

In the next couple of weeks, I will be parting with my Specialized Sirrus Sport 2010 model in an XL. The bike is too big for me despite adding a shorter stem (I still have the original one) and it has given me tennis elbow :sad: I am around 5'9.5, the bike would be ideal for someone who is 6ft+ (is a 61cm)
Blimey!
I'm over 6ft & have the Elite in the same size, sorry you've hurt injured yourself Vicks xx Hope you get a buyer soon... I can testify that they are a lovely bike to ride (if they fit you)
Get well soon xxx

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Cheers both...I feel short now!! :laugh:

It was a bit of an impulse buy, about 2 weeks after a knee op so I couldn't rtest ride it but it felt good for the knee, lots of room. I had an XL Crosstrail which was spot on, this is just that bit too much bigger. It is comfortable to ride, just my arm doesn't like it!!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Errr some git has stolen the bike, so unless it shows up, I guess no longer for sale :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom