SOLD Specialized Tarmac Comp 09

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leedslad

DSC00025-600x450.jpg

Hi there fellow cyclists! This is my first post but rest assured not my last!

I am selling this brand new Specialized Tarmac Comp which i have only had for a matter of 6 weeks or so. I bought it with the intention of returning to racing next year but the birth of my new born baby boy has put paid to that.
That being the case, this bike is just wasted on me and needs to be loved by someone else. When I rode it, love was instantaneous. It handled beautifully. For such a light bike, it is very stiff and well balanced and will be a shame part with. But part with it I must....

The technical bit....
Frame: Specialized FACT 6R triple monocoque frame, compact geometry. size 54cms
Fork: Specialized FACT full carbon fork.
Groupset: Shimano 105 STI system, Shimano 105 front and rear derailleurs, Shimano 105 crankset, Shimano
105 12-27 cassette, Shimano 105 brakes.
Wheels: Shimano RS-10 wheels with Mondo Pro tyres

The Bike originally came with a red and white Toupe saddle, But my derrier is very saddle sensitive so i put on my old selle which, personally i think looks better. The only other change is the bars. The original bars, Specialized Comp 6061 alloy bars, didn't really suit me so I put on a pair of recently purchased ITM carbon bars. I still have the original bars and will include them in the sale. Also came with a pair of pedals of no specific make. It would be a crime to put them on so I am including a pair of look Keo classic pedals.

I only want £1300 ono, that's £300 cheaper than RRP! if you need more info or pics please PM me!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'd love it except for the fact it's too small, I don't have that kind of money readily available, and I don't want to find divorce papers coming through the door any time soon.

Good luck selling it though, and good luck with Fatherhood!! :wacko::biggrin:

OP
OP
L

leedslad

lol thanks, funnily enough the phrase was 'it's me or the bike' has been said once too often around here, although this time she would have a point.

gavintc

Guru
Shame you had not considered the cost of running a child when you were waiting over the last 9 months and decided to buy a bike at the same time. If I am honest, you will be pushed to get £1300 for it. It has no warranty and more importantly no guarantee, it was not nicked.

OP
OP
L

leedslad

I have all the documents that came with it and registered it with specialized when i bought it. It is basically brand new bar the change of bars and saddle and like the post says, I am open to offers.

Top Bottom