[SOLD] - Topeak MTX Trunk Bag with Panniers with Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
For Sale - Topeak MTX Trunk Bag with Panniers & Topeak Super Tourist DX Rack with spring.

These were used for about 1 year and are both in good condition, rack includes mountings even though they are not show in pics but you will need to source 4 x mounting bolts to bolt the rack to the bike.

I would perfer to sell these together as the bag has the slide mouting that fits the rack. The rack also has the spring so it can be used without the bag.

As these are rather large and bulky I will need to send them by courier, or you can collect if you are in the harrogate north yorkshire area and I will knock of £10.00 from the price as that is what the courier will cost.

£60.00 inc P&P

topeak_mtx_trunk_bag_pic1.jpg

topeak_mtx_trunk_bag_pic3.jpg

topeak_mtx_trunk_bag_pic2.jpg

topeak_mtx_trunk_bag_pic4.jpg

topeak_rack_pic2.jpg

topeak_rack_pic1.jpg

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'd be interested if you want to swll the rack separately.

Martin

I've just checked my wife's bike and she has the correct rack for the bag, so I'm interested in the bag if the price is right and looks like you have a buyer for the rack (nice racks, never regretted buying one for Alison). The bag could easily be wrapped up and sent by normal post as they are light and damage proof so no need for a courier.

Gordon

Norm

Marked as sold and closed by the admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom