Solo jogle!looking for company along the way!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ken8249

Regular
Hi,I'm starting a solo unsupported jogle this Friday the 24th, and looking for any keen cyclists to join me along the way. My route in a nutshell is John o groats to Alness, onto glencoe, then Hamilton, then Carlisle, then Wigan, then Leominster, then bridge water, then launches ton finally onto lands end! Feel free to give me a shout if your keen

Hi,I'm starting a solo unsupported jogle this Friday the 24th, and looking for any keen cyclists to join me along the way. My route in a nutshell is John o groats to Alness, onto glencoe, then Hamilton, then Carlisle, then Wigan, then Leominster, then bridge water, then launches ton finally onto lands end! Feel free to give me a shout if your keen
Good luck! I did it years ago and it was an amazing experience ^_^

You'd get more feedback if you posted your rough schedule / expected daily mileage.

Cheers
Ed

deanE

Just got back after similar route over first 2 weeks of may. Hope the weather is a little kinder to you. I became separated from the rest of my group by a days illness south of glasgow and didn’t catch up until the last but one day, so mine was half solo.

Top Bottom