Some times I hate my kids!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bayerd

Über Member
I was thinking of getting a turbo....

Globalti

Legendary Member
I had the sound turned off - did I miss something? You really need to get a snug-fitting T shirt.

Shaun

Founder
Do all rollers make that noise? :rofl:

Good on you for posting it though. I liked some of the track-day vids too. :becool:

Dogberry

Ha ha !

This is the reason my rollers are in the garage.

PBancroft

Absolutely. You were singing, but that's just the starter. They're your kids, so you hold that responsibility too, and I should hazard a guess that you taught them right and wrong (right, in this case), and sanctioned if not purchased their use of mobile phones and access to the Internet.

Entirely your fault, dear boy. And all the well done for it. :thumbsup:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
eee in my day they'd 'ave needed a cine camera which weighed about half a tonne, a huge microphone on a boom and massive reel to reel tape recorder, another 1/4 tonne... then they'd have pop to the chemist to get it developed. wait a week, get the film back, then apply to the BBC to get it aired so more than a few people could point and laugh at dad... blimey... the young buggers... they've never lived!

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Absolutely. You were singing, but that's just the starter. They're your kids, so you hold that responsibility too, and I should hazard a guess that you taught them right and wrong (right, in this case), and sanctioned if not purchased their use of mobile phones and access to the Internet.

Entirely your fault, dear boy. And all the well done for it. :thumbsup:

Fair cop your honour.......:thanks:

Top Bottom