Specialized BG S-Works Road Shoes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I have the spesh comp ones, with a strap of velcro at the toe box and 1 boa. They sure are comfortable!

gavintc

Guru
I have a pair of those, well the previous model. My problem was that they were just so comfy, that I wore them all the time on the bike. Well after 2-3 yrs of heavy use, the sole started to come away from the top and the metal laces started to fray. So, time to buy some new ones. I was amazed at just how pricey they had got and then added to that, the shop was out of stock in my size. So, I got a different pair - still regretting that decision. I should have waited for them to come back into stock.

TheSandwichMonster

Junior Senior
I've been looking to get a pair of those... How do people find the sizing on them? I'm normally an 11, but is there any requirement in going a size (or half size) either way?

Enw.nigel

As PaulSecteur and DcLane I bought the BG Comp. in white early summer and find them so comfortable compared to my previous shoes. As for sizing I am a 10 in normal shoes but a 45 in the Specialized shoe. The 'toe box' area has just the right amount of room around my toes.
I am wearing mine all year round but with neoprene overshoes at this time of year. They are too nice to get dirty.

OP
OP
amnesia

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
I take a size 9 (43 euro) and the 43s fitted me just right with thick trainer socks. With thin cycling socks they will be fine and you can easily tweak the BOA lacing on the fly if your feet expand as they get hot whilst riding.

They are beautiful, I got a pair of s works second hand and I can now understand what all the fuss is about. At £200 new though they do seem phenomenally expensive even so.

Top Bottom