Specialized Tarmac Elite 09

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

why are you selling it

OP
OP
roadiewill

roadiewill

I need to raise money for a gap year when I finish sixth form, so the tarmacs going to have to be sold otherwise Im never going to get enough money together. The trusty SCR3 will see me through.

bonj2

roadiewill said:
I need to raise money for a gap year when I finish sixth form, so the tarmacs going to have to be sold otherwise Im never going to get enough money together. The trusty SCR3 will see me through.

never a good reason to sell a bike imho.
Why don't you just get into debt like everybody else?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
never a good reason to sell a bike imho.
Why don't you just get into debt like everybody else?

Yep, you know next year or whenever, you will wish you hadnt sold that bike, and that you still had it. Because you will go to buy another one, and find its alot more then what you paid for that one, and you wont be getting as good/the same for the money.

OP
OP
roadiewill

roadiewill

Got £1,050 a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y...

viva south africa

wlc1

Has he asked you for your bank details as he is a king and wants to donate $1 trillion US dollars into your back cos his cow ate his cheque book whilst taking a trip down his gold mine.

Be careful. You don't want to lose your bike.

Sadly - I too think your crazy for selling it.

iLB

Hello there
wlc1 said:
Has he asked you for your bank details as he is a king and wants to donate $1 trillion US dollars into your back cos his cow ate his cheque book whilst taking a trip down his gold mine.

Be careful. You don't want to lose your bike.

Sadly - I too think your crazy for selling it.

i think, t-h-i-n-k, the gap year is to south africa :angry:

OP
OP
roadiewill

roadiewill

I know, and I love the bike, just I have a perfectly good SCR3 which is fine - I wont be riding for a year when away so whats the point in it gathering dust - might as well sell it whilst its the current model.

Mortiroloboy

RW! Should have cleaned the cassette and chain before taking pics, tut tut!:biggrin: Like others have said, I think you should keep hold, you will regret selling it, no one is gonna offer you what it's worth. Keep it, sell the SCR3, more likely to sell it as an entry level bike to a newbie.

Top Bottom