Spesh Enduro sizing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Morning all
smile.gif

What size would a spesh Enduro be if it's stated as "The frame measures from the bottom bracket to the bottom of the seat post at approx 18 inches?"

Would that be a medium?

02GF74

Über Member
you don't specify the model/year but look here http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?arc=2007&spid=22000

closer to Medium than a Large.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
And to you Dave, hope you're well :ohmy:

Actually, I've only parted with a relatively small amount of the hard-earned. It's a tatty old 04 frame from fleabay which I'm going to build up over the next few months (he confidently said as if he had the slightest idea of how to go about it :smile::biggrin:)

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
No, not yet. It seems that I'm one of the very few fleabay sellers who goes out of their way to post peoples stuff ASAP.

I'll give it another couple of days and then email him.

djb1971

Legendary Member
That's a b*****d !!

I bet you had the bits lined up at the weekend ready for swapping over. Some of these gits on ebay don't rush when they've already had ( & most likely spent ) your money !!

Don't forget pics when it arrives, what colour is it ? go faster red, stealth black or non of the above lol

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Well it came today :biggrin:

Mind you, have no bits lined up for it at all. This will be one slooooooow build ;)

It's stealth black BTW with a Blue seat stay. I'll get some pics over the weekend.

Top Bottom