*SPOILER* Teef's next ride destination revealed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

11vgl1u.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.........:biggrin:

You should be so lucky - nothing happened!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Where is it? Can we have a sweepstake to see how long it will be before he is photographed having cycled to this spot?

Actually mikee, I'm thinking of a re-run of the Cheam and Morden Silly 50. We arrive in Box Hill environs, whizz up the gentle slope AKA Box Hill, slap each other on the back and repair to the Line dancing pub* on the other side of the col. Arrival time: 10:00. Depart for trains to Londres, err...:biggrin:

* The Smith and Western

Aperitif said:
Actually mikee, I'm thinking of a re-run of the Cheam and Morden Silly 50. We arrive in Box Hill environs, whizz up the gentle slope AKA Box Hill, slap each other on the back and repair to the Line dancing pub* on the other side of the col. Arrival time: 10:00. Depart for trains to Londres, err...:biggrin:

* The Smith and Western

Where you are met with blank expressions when you want 'live amo'... :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

mike e

Wigsie said:
Where is it? Can we have a sweepstake to see how long it will be before he is photographed having cycled to this spot?

I'll give you a clue.................

It's south of Watford Gap..:biggrin:

iLB

Hello there
that be devon there, lynmouth

OP
OP
M

mike e

Andy, on another note, tickets are now available for travel to London at the end of November (last FNRttC). I could meet you at Doncaster as I'm catching the 20:00 from Donc to KX returning Saturday 16:30 KX to Donc

The trains I'm booked on will cost you £11.15 each way from Sheffield to KX (change at Doncaster).

If your going book each journey separate i.e 2 singles and don't forget to book your bike as well, which you can do online at the same time.

www.nationalexpresseastcoast.com

Top Bottom