Spooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mozzy

Only one final episode to go now and this in my opinion is darn great entertainment. In fact I fancy the BBC have been coming out with real belters of late. Luther, Hidden to name just two.

C'mon Harry, you da man
wacko.gif

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
but this series is easier to follow thank goodness

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Me and my good lady wife have always been glued to the screen whenever this series is aired. In fact, we recently drove into Manchester for a shopping trip without realising it was the Tory party conference and a big union demonstration day. Chaos for parking and traffic and as we walked down a police lined Deansgate with outr 2 children we commented that our car reg had almost certainly been scanned and checked as we drove in and our faces were probably being tracked and ran through i.d databases as we walked around town. It certainly makes you think?

William John

It's been a fantastic series hasn't it? I'm still fuming over Tarik dying but hey ho, odds are they're all finished.

Amused me slightly when Harry's plan was 'let's kidnap a CIA director... nothing can go wrong'.

Next episode looks a bit like 'The Great Escape' MI5 style and I've got to say, I'm looking forward to it!

It's good quality rubbish! Each series has become more far-fetched than the previous one.

Having said that, it is remarkably good entertainment and usually watch it - Mrs S is a fan.

Top Bottom