Spooky.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
So Mrs P is always first to use the shower in the morning.So yesterday up she goes,to find water on the floor.The radiator was leaking,Sunday morning i ask you.Well there was not much else we could do,but put a cloth around the coupling and a dust sheet down to mop up.Luckily it was not a big drip,so every few hours i went back up and squeezed the dishcloth out and put it back.So this morning i phoned our man.He lives out in the sticks around Harrogate,and he leaves early to get through the awful traffic.So 8-30 i phones.Blab blah blah.Can you put us down for as soon as possible visit.Sure no problem,is the water spurting out,no i replied.Ok that's good i'll see you after lunch.I AM IN YOUR STREET RIGHT NOW,FURTHER UP.What my word i was stunned how spooky.So hopefully things should be sorted quickly,i bet it turns out to be a quick twist of a spanner or some tape around the joint,but i am leaving it to the man who can,just incase a twist cracks something and all hell burst loose.

Get some
https://www.screwfix.com/p/fernox-ls-x-leak-sealer-50ml/23614
Very handy for small leaks. Yours may be bigger than this, but still one for the toolbox.

Top Bottom