Spring Classics 2022 (spoilers alert)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
No Pog opens it up a bit.
I've had an EW punt on Teuns too.:okay:
Tempting to be loyal to Mohoric aswell....I think I owe him that 😁

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Inrng reports two broken ribs, fractured shoulder blade and collapsed lung

View: https://twitter.com/inrng/status/1518282008912355328

Horrible injuries, but in a way, a slight relief that that's what they were. That was the sort of crash that could easily have killed or paralysed him. I feared the worst seeing those helicopter shots.

Apart from that, a brilliant race. As was the women's race too. I was just thinking how much women's pro road cycling has improved over the past 20 years when the commentary team started discussing it.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Great ride by Evenopoel after a slightly disjointed start to his season.

I think that's the first race that I've watched in which Evenepoel really lived up to his hype. Normally when I've seen him in races he's been a bit meh. Which maybe says more about my race watching and memory than him.

Adam4868

Guru
Late to watching this race due to being a taxi service to ungrateful kids !
Wow Remco has to be the best I've seen him,that acceleration was class ^_^
Horrible crash and glad to see Allaphillipe is on the mend,chapeau to Bardet he's allways been class on and off the bike.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Julian Alaphilippe has issued his first public comment since his horror crash at Liège-Bastogne-Liège last month, reassuring fans that health is moving in the right direction.
https://www.velonews.com/news/road/...s-he-recovers-from-liege-bastogne-liege-crash

“After a couple of days off with my family and me, I’m pleased to give you an update about my current situation,” Alaphilippe wrote. “My recovery is going well and the pain is slowly but surely reducing. My breathing is already a lot better and my health is moving in the right direction.

“I hope that my heavy crash will soon be only a bad memory. I really would like to thank all of you for the many kind messages I received over the last ten days, they really touched me.”

Mike_P

Guru
Screenshot_2022-05-24-18-39-20-985_com.twitter.android.jpg

Top Bottom