Stephen Fry in America...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Both Simon and Stephen's series may improve, I hope they do. Visiting all 50 states in 6 programmes does seem to be as daft as Nixon doing a rushed tour. Perhaps he should have done like coast and focused more on particular bits and then if more series are commissioned, do another section he didn't do before.

Maz

Guru
Does anyone remember that series called Do They Mean Us? hosted by a journalist whose name escapes me. I'd love to see a travel documentary about Britain made by foreigners.

barq

Wolf04 said:
I'm normally a big fan of Stephen Fry but was dissapointed with this programme. It jumped from one state to the next without giving any real insight into America or it's people or even Stephen Fry.
:ohmy:

Yeah. They either need to visit fewer states or have more episodes to do it. At the moment it feels oddly disjointed - which I suspect is a product of the editing. Still better than an awful lot of telly though!

Rob S

I've recorded it as everything Mr Fry does that is not called Kingdom is top notch. However a series about 50 states in just 6 programs is doomed from the drawing board.

Maz

Guru
Mr Pig said:
Talking of which, did you see the guys lifting big rocks with their peckers? How screwed up would you need to be!
It did look rather guru-some.

Mr Phoebus

Wun Hung Lo.

Top Bottom