Ster ZLM - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cav beaten into 3rd for the second day running. Bos and Greipel yesterday and Kittel and Greipel today. Still recovering from the efforts in the Giro maybe.

dragon72

Guru
I find that the moment I start doubting Cav's ability, he proves me spectacularly wrong when it counts.
I know he's a died-in-the-wool competitor and loves winning, but I'm not sure the Ster ZLM is high up his priority list.

Buddfox

Veteran
Has anyone been watching this? I've been following the results on Twitter and was decidedly bemused by Cav's reaction at not winning, particularly the second time. He usually expresses a great deal more anger, so I'm assuming he's just not peaking for this but maybe trying to recover for the Tour? Without having seen the sprints, it's hard to judge.

montage

God Almighty
Has anyone been watching this? I've been following the results on Twitter and was decidedly bemused by Cav's reaction at not winning, particularly the second time. He usually expresses a great deal more anger, so I'm assuming he's just not peaking for this but maybe trying to recover for the Tour? Without having seen the sprints, it's hard to judge.

We're far too close to the start of the tour to still be recovering. Riders should be pretty near their peak by now, especially those who want to hit the ground running in the first week.

Has Cav beaten Greipel in a fair sprint this year? I can't recall it

Top Bottom