STOLEN: 2010 Specialized Sirrus Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Grrr... around 2pm today from outside On Your Bike on Tooley Street. Cut clean through the cable lock (yes, I know, I know but I was all of 15 minutes and that is one busy road on a Sunday afternoon) :sad:

Size XL, white with black decals...Wellgo SPD/platform pedals

Fairly distinctive full SKS Chromoplastic mudguards, White & Black women's Bontrager Saddle, aftermarket handlebar stem. A few chips to paintwork under the crossbar. Cateye Velo wireless computer. Lights and a specialized saddle pack (annoying as my multi tool was in it) and a nice black bell :blush:

It is BikeRegister marked, blue serial number etched on underside of frame. Have reported to nice policeman at Southwark nick, fortunately it is insured...

Be grateful if you could keep your eyes peeled :thumbsup:

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Oh Bloody Hell Vicks! That's a right pain xx Hope they catch the cheeky buggers xx

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Cheers

And cut their hands off. Hopefully, their man bits will shrivel and die when in contact with the girly saddle :evil:

Annoying as it had lots of extras too... :angry:

Luckily, as I am wont to do, I hadn't left my house keys and Oyster card in the saddle bag!!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
It was yes. Ironic eh. Maybe it was a woman who nicked it, a tall one. Sheesh it was in jest borne out of annoyance.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Tooley Street. Cut clean through the cable lock (yes, I know, I know but I was all of 15 minutes and that is one busy road on a Sunday afternoon) :sad:

Sorry to hear that.

I guess the trouble with Tooley Street is that there are loads of bike shops and any would be bike theif will know that where therse bike shops there will be bikes worth nicking!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Yeah thanks for that :angry:
Do you think I don't know that if you actually read my post

Perhaps read the sticky before posting something completely unhelpful and unnecessary :angry:

This forum is for reporting bikes that have been stolen, or for bikes that you have found or know the whereabouts of so that they can be reunited with their owner.

Please DO NOT post speculative threads about 'suspicious' auctions or sales

Top Bottom