Stolen: Felt Z100 - Shoreditch, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

epicalex

Regular
Last night I had the displeasure of my bike being stolen.

It was locked with a Magnum lock and Kryptonite cable through the frame and both wheels. Well lit main road near Shoreditch Station.

This is the bike as new, but now also has white mudguards attached.
336071_935450393356_1021052354_o.jpg

These are all the distinguishing features I can think of:

• The front 4 screws securing the stem are all rusty.
  • One of the tyre valves is longer than the other, with a red cap. The shorter has a black cap.
  • The front dérailleur is missing a cap to the cable, which is frayed. To my knowledge, all other cable endings are capped with a silver piece.
  • The pedals are an spd combo; black plastic surround with spd cleat fitting.
  • Underneath all fixings for the mudguards, I applied an adhesive rubber to prevent marking. One of the rear pieces was folded on application.
  • The left-hand dropbar has a few rips in the bar tape toward the end.
  • The left-hand brake lever has a roughly triangular cap on the top which is no longer properly affixed and therefore can be easily pulled off.
  • The bottom of both gear shifts and brake levers are scratched from a fall.
  • The rear reflector is positioned high, directly underneath the saddle.
Let me know if you see anything!

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Sorry to hear that.

Do you have the frame number? This will be the most helpful thing for the police. I would imagine if you went down on brick lane market on Sunday, it will be there.

Best place to keep it would be inside, or failing that on commercial street outside the pubs as there are always loads of people about.

OP
OP
E

epicalex

Regular
Yeah, luckily had a record of it so was able to pass it on to the police.

It was locked under the bridge on Shoreditch High Street on the corner of Bethnal Green Road, next to Boxpark, thought it was fairly safe...

Thanks for the tip about Brick Lane market, I'll head down and have a look.

Top Bottom