STOLEN - LeMond Fillmore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

misspentyouf

[FONT=&quot]My much-loved Lemond Fillmore was stolen on the night of 12 January in Putney. Details below. I know it’s a long shot but I’m offering £100 to anyone who can return it to me. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It’s a single-speed road bike, battleship grey with black and white trim. It is fitted with bull-horn bars, WHITE brake cable outers and full-length mudguards. It is registered with www.immobilise.com and reported as stolen with the Met. There’s a picture of it here http://www.flickr.com/photos/mansley/3386830749/sizes/o/in/set-72157613118775377/ although it now has black handlebar tape.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If anyone sees it or is offered it for sale, please call me on 07759044210 or email nickmansley@gmail.com. I can’t believe I have to get the bloody bus to work.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SPEC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Frame: Lemond Fillmore 2008 – serial no.: WTU356SA0196C[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wheels: Mavic Open Sport rims on System Ex hubs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tyres: Continental[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saddle: Felt carbon (black)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Handlebars: Profile Design bull-horns with black tape[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brake levers: Shimano aero[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brake calipers: Shimano 105[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stem/seatpost: Bonty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pedals: Shimano A520 (flat one side, SPD on the other)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any help appreciated. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers. Nick.[/FONT]

HobbesChoice

Hey Nick,

Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen. Any luck with it yet?

I'm not sure if it's just my pc but when I download any of your pics I just get a blank page so haven't been able to see the pics of your bike to look out for.

OP
OP
M

misspentyouf

Thanks guys. No, no luck yet. Still hoping though. Yes, checking the usual suspects although I haven't had a chance to get to Brick Lane. Have emailed the secondhand bike shops in the area though.

Top Bottom