stolen: our dear dawes tandem sheffield 14/5/12. please help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Blue Dawes Super Galaxy Tandem

Stolen from back garden in meersbrook, south sheffield on the evening of 14/5/2012.

Frame around 30 yrs old, 21"/20". New Thorn chainsets. mavic on suzue sealed bearing hub tandem wheels. Tall Nitto Technomic Stem. No serial number unfortunately but many photos and it is very distinctive!

Anyone seeing it for sale or around please get in touch asap, here or 07828583561 / 07763928949

This bike is a dear friend and part of our family. we'd love to get him home safe.

Thanks

Oh no!

Just out of interest...was that tandem by any chance in my dining room in Nether Edge a few days earlier? If so I'd definitely know the one if I saw it again...

not sure.. we share it with people so possibly, perhaps if maddy and daniele brought it to yours?

Yep..I share a house with Maddy. I was admiring it earlier when I walked in and saw a tandem had materialised in the house - will definitely keep a lookout (not that there can be too many blue Dawes Galaxy tandems in south Sheffield)

Pics?

Sara_H

Guru
OH NO! You must be gutted.

I saw a chap lone riding a tandem past Greens Gym on Monday Evening about 1850, but he looked bonefide, I didnt even see if it was a Dawes, sorry, not much help but I will keep my eyes and ears peeled.

Top Bottom