STOLEN - Planet X Stealth and Cannondale m/bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

xman

OP
OP
X

xman

Also... Cannondale has bar ends and my name on right rear stay. Scratch on top tube 1/3rd along. Mavic wheels and tubeless Hutchinson tyres. So fed up today.......:-((

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry to hear this - were the bikes stolen from home or elsewhere? Are you able to claim on insurance?

Having had a couple of bikes stolen too, I really feel your pain

OP
OP
X

xman

From my shed. Im contained on either side by loads of gardens and behind I have a 4 flat complex but all doors to outside have bolted locks. I'm wondering if someone overlooked me and saw the m/bike then opportunity with the tt once over. Its a bit of a 2 man job and we have apparently had loads lately in this area.
The Police have been good. Visited and tried to take prints (no avail0 and have got pics too so been communicating well. I've never looked at so many bikes on my travels the last few days....I have a motion sensor in now (they left a few bikes so may come back) and poss will look into some kind of motion triggered wireless CCTV at the rear. Bit late but worth it for the future.

e-rider

crappy member
There was a thread on here a while back about a device that fired blank bullets when a trip wire was broken. The main point was that the noise made your ears ring for 2 days and would almost certainly send the ba$tards running off into the night!

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
tundragumski said:
There was a thread on here a while back about a device that fired blank bullets when a trip wire was broken. The main point was that the noise made your ears ring for 2 days and would almost certainly send the ba$tards running off into the night!

Rig a paintball grenade up to a trip wire cover them in paint!!!!:smile:
Kaboom

bauldbairn

tundragumski said:

I was going to say exactly the same thing - but couldn't remember the name of the device, till now!!!!!:rolleyes:

http://www.henrykrank.com/alarm_mine.html

Top Bottom