Stolen Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cried2dream

306159_10150278074031884_554326883_8376166_2368642_n.jpg Stolen by moonlight records pen y bryn,In Wrexham around 3.30pm wednesday yesterday,large black frame front and back [full suspension] specialized bike, a white s on front of bike, with specialized in big letters in white going down the diagonal bar from big to small and a white m on bottom, and enduro along the top bar with a kind of white swoosh. bronze/gold tall suspension [taller than normal bikes], they are the specialized E150 forks,has a specialized service sticker on one of them as it was serviced about 6-8 months ago and grey suspension at the back with a white s,with a bronze/gold coloured piece that connects to back suspension, big bronze/gold headset,black handlebars, and bronze/gold pedals with big black rim wheels and black spokes [few spokes missing at the rear] and it has avid hydraulic disc brakes and sram 9 gearing, dont think there is another bike like this around so this stands out from the crowd looking expensive from a distance, possibilities is that a druggie has indeed took it as a friend said he looked like a druggie with a black hoodie, i gave chase on another bike but lost sight of the suspect:sad: and they live not far from where bike was stolen, as 3.30 is around about the time they go to get there drugs, bike was seen past the new discount uk shop where woolworths used to be and the last thing i heard through scanner was that it was on its way past wynnstay hotel, while was still trying to get through to police at where i work which is the elihu yale weatherspoons in wrexham, im hoping cctv has picked something up in the town area but wont know till next monday when i go and see the police again, following on from wynnstay hotel bike could of gone to queens park and ended up there because that is where u end up by carrying on in the same direction i'm hoping its a druggy because that could possibly mean that it definetly is still in the area, because the bike is so hot he doesnt know what to do with it, so i may start seeing it in a few weeks which would be at least something, worst scenario is that it could be that gypsies took it and could of took to manchester, liverpool etc, or it might even turn up at chirk carboot sale this sunday or even broken into bits and sold, i just dont know :S:sad: i just want to get my baby back:smile:, its so awefull when someone steals your pride and joy, after you work so hard to buy the bike in the first place, there will be award if found, please help, and if people could keep an eye out on gum tree and ebay. would be most appreciated
thankyou

daz:smile:
http://www.facebook....&type=1 PIC OF BIKE

Top Bottom