Stolen Specialized Vita Sport, white, Bklyn, NYC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adelaidelw

Brand new (2 days old) Specialized Vita Sport white with navy lettering, size large, stolen from 10th St. and Prospect Park West in Brooklyn the night of August 7th. I had taken the saddle in that evening so it would be without the standard white saddle, most likely. I'm devastated. This seems like a shot in the dark, but if anyone has any real leads I'd pay a reward.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very long shot - don't know anyone from NYC on here ! Hope the insurance sorts it out. Also use a good lock, like the Abus or NY Faghs !

zizou

Veteran
Sorry to hear. Not many US posters on here...i think bikeforums.net is pretty busy and is mainly US based

Might be worthwhile setting up an automatic search on ebay to see if it pops up for sale

OP
OP
A

adelaidelw

Sorry to hear. Not many US posters on here...i think bikeforums.net is pretty busy and is mainly US based

Might be worthwhile setting up an automatic search on ebay to see if it pops up for sale

Thanks for that site, Zizou. Yep, I've set up a search on eBay and am trolling craigslist nonstop. This was clearly a pro, though, so I doubt it will turn up :sad:

Top Bottom