Stolen white Lemond Tourmalet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

misskbt

Hi everyone

Some nasty little teenage chavs nicked my beloved Lemond from outside the Cally Road Co-Op (London N1) on Monday night.

Seems they took the top off the road sign it was locked to and lifted it right up over the top.

Am checking out ebay, gumtree, Brick Lane etc, but if anyone spots it anywhere please shout. It's quite distinctive as it's white with white tyres.
I've attached a picture.

Any other tips for trying to track it down please let me know.

Cheers.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
sorry to read this-have you reported it stolen to police? Did you have a frame serial number?

OP
OP
M

misskbt

yeah reported it straight away. there was even a witness who saw them run off into the estate with it. got the frame number - not sure i trust the old bill to track it down for me so am trying to do some detective work myself...
what sort of time is best to get down to brick lane on sunday do you think?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I wouldn't get your hopes up- had two stolen - police aren't very helpful. It could be gumtree,ebay or bricklane, I'm not sure of times to be honest but make sure you take plenty of burly friends with you - some of these guys down here are nasty so don't put yourself in danger.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Thats a gorgeous bike too, good luck! I hate these thieving decreped B******s!

On a side note, apart from my bike, yours is the only bike i've seen with all white tyres! Nice!

brucers

Guru
ChrisM said:
everyone should register their bikes and other stuff on........ here

you can alert police via site that it is stolen and any checks will be made against this site.

Hope you find your bike.....

It's a shame such schemes have to exist (don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking it), I just wish the authorities would put criminals in prison in the first place!

Top Bottom