Storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daysnways

My bed is in the lounge, my bikes are in the Bedroom, says it all.... i call it my bike cave!

sittingbull

Veteran
........................ but where do you store your bike when you're away for the night?

biketent.jpg

:whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
Currently 5 in a shed. Not heated or owt, but they get used, cleaned and lubed regular, like.

My commuter lives in the porch. It's handy for me coming and going and doesn't impede access as.our side door opens onto the drive way so everyone else uses that one.

Last bike (and the wife's road bike) live in he office. It's an 8 x 10 she'd carpeted, heated, power, telly, radio etc.

I'm hoping for a much bigger shed in the near future so I'll have room for storage and a decent workshop in one, maybe 10 x 15 or thereabouts.

IncoherentJeff

The best bikes kept in the kitchen, easy to grab for the morning commute. Other half isn't convinced but I'm winning at the moment.

Others are in the shed & need to be wrestled out when I fancy a change or to get the naff one to cycle to the shops on.
Folder kept in the boot of my car :smile:.

Tho the best bike will be leaving the kitchen temporarily as I've a house inspection tomorrow & not sure if the landlord would approve.

Drago

Legendary Member
Not a Vitus but an Alan Super Record from 1980, plenty pictures here

P1010683.jpg

Ye Gods man. My trousers just exploded! What a beauty.

Reactions: GGJ

jnrmczip

Hi all, am wondering how you store your bikes.. are they all cuddled up in a warm garage?

There are some lovely bikes on here, and out there for sale but am limited in storage, so wondering what everyone else does. Any tips on how to store bikes or keep them as clean as possible appreciated.

I can see a vintage bike in my future..
I have mine on the wall on a wall rack in my room high up away from the kids. This way it's not left outside and a lot harder to steal

Top Bottom