Strava Drawings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have never been artistic and am always impressed by some of the Strava drawing that people have ridden (allegedly) 🙂

An hour is far enough riding just now as it is so cold so I thought I would give Strava drawinga go. What they dont tell you is that you cannot record your distance to the start point and home from the end point. 😁 I did as I used 2 devices 😁

Here is my first Strava drawing entry. It is entitled. "I went this way". It would be great to see your effort. NO abstract drawings though 😁

Is there an app to make strava drawings?

Screenshot_20230121_160947_Strava.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@dan_bo show em your batman (or was it banana man, I was never sure?)..... :laugh:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
When planning rides I would always try to make the outline aesthetically pleasing, and occasionally I see the chance to make it look like something. Here are a couple from a few years back:

Rabbit.jpg

Seahorse.jpg

On one occasion I noticed that I could create a "brontosaurus" elevation profile, sacrificing any semblance of artistic merit in the route profile:

Brontosaurus.jpg

All 100% genuine.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I won't post any of mine. Suffice to say they all look like naked women to me. :eek:

:whistle:

(@Moderators Am I allowed to say this? If not please delete)

Top Bottom