Strength training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BRS_Cyclist

Hello, fellow cyclists

I would like to help supplement and guide training during the winter & offseason. The idea is to help with core and strength training which is often overlooked by cyclists. I would highly appreciate any comments and feedback via this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/tt85bDJMdCR3kbwV8 (it takes maximum 2 min ;) )

Thank you and Looking forward towards your responses.

Drago

Legendary Member
Very poor.

I'm retired, no option.

I do bodyweight and gym, can't choose both options.

And what is the relevance of my income?

income,...... profession,........do you own a home gym, how much do you spend each year on sports,

@BRS_Cyclist before I help you by answering ridiculous questions , perhaps you can enlighten me as to how answering the above questions would help with this statement from your opening post....

.I would like to help supplement and guide training during the winter & offseason. The idea is to help with core and strength training which is often overlooked by cyclists.

I look forward to your reply......but im not holding my breath.

Sharky

Guru
Very poor.

I'm retired, no option.

I do bodyweight and gym, can't choose both options.

And what is the relevance of my income?
+1
also retired
compete competitively in two sports - not just cycling
is a turbo trainer in the garage classed as a gym?

icowden

Veteran
I think you are making a mistake with this survey by focusing on training rather than fitness.

I don't "train" but I do cycle to work and back again. I do make use of a fitness app when I go running and cycling. You talk about bringing fitness into the digital age, but then disregard the way that fitness is being brought into the digital age.

If your survey is only for those that go to the gym or are on a fitness programme, you should state such. I think you will find that a lot of people cycle on here a lot but don't necessarily follow a training programme or diet. Decide on your target audience and make it clear.

I look forward to your reply......but im not holding my breath.

its just as well I wasn't.....

Top Bottom