• A

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Revisitedrope59

Hi,

I'm Brian and am a university student. I'm doing a project for a class where I need some feedback about a product idea. The product is attachable handlebar shields for bikes that protect the hands from wind and rain.

It would be tremendously helpful if some of you could look at this picture and the 2 different designs for the shields and if you like one (or neither) reply your answer and any reason why.

Attachments

• Bike Handlebar product research.jpg
    Bike Handlebar product research.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 17

Drago

Legendary Member
I prefer b, although several companies make such a thing if you wanted to buy a set of theirs and pretend it's all your own work. Breezeblockers are probably the best if you fancied a bit of cheeky plagiarism.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Hi,

I'm Brian and am a university student. I'm doing a project for a class where I need some feedback about a product idea. The product is attachable handlebar shields for bikes that protect the hands from wind and rain.

It would be tremendously helpful if some of you could look at this picture and the 2 different designs for the shields and if you like one (or neither) reply your answer and any reason why.
I prefer gloves.

I would like something to protect my deraillers from muck if you could manage that.

Top Bottom