Stuff for free :) collection only .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
Moving soon for a less busy life , hence a lot of accumalated stuff to go , Ie flight case Trax basic rear wheel roller some decent mud guards raceblades , long boards
Some panniers and other bits . Bit vague I know but I need rid to a good home and can use or pass on to someone who can . No Shysters in for profit . More details to follow collection from Wigan

where are you off to for the quite life, I hope you dont mind me suggesting, if you have cycle stuff left that no one collects, then i would think the guys at gearing up would be extremely grateful, they are a non profit organisation , all profit goes to charity, i have passed a bit of stuff on to them in the past, they are based more or less behind go outdoors.
https://www.thebrick.org.uk/works/gearingup/

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
where are you off to for the quite life, I hope you dont mind me suggesting, if you have cycle stuff left that no one collects, then i would think the guys at gearing up would be extremely grateful, they are a non profit organisation , all profit goes to charity, i have passed a bit of stuff on to them in the past, they are based more or less behind go outdoors.
https://www.thebrick.org.uk/works/gearingup/
Yeah like the Brick a lot but think they may be a bit overwhelmed at moment . I can hang on till end of october , keep meaning to go to gearing up , im a cycle mechanic but hardly ever here in wigan . Appreciate your help if you're willing .

Im off up into the lakes with a view to putting up cyclists and walkers .

PM me

If on your travels you happen to be passing Teesside on your move and you haven’t found a home for your cycling bits I’d be up for having a few of the bits from you such as the mudguards, panniers etc.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
If any is still available , could put it to good use. looking to get some traveling in next year.

Top Bottom