Stuff it......its too nice to stay in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I know, ignoring docs orders but its far too nice to do nothing, maybe some fresh air will do me good:whistle:

Bike is ready...............so see ya all in a couple of hrs:hello:
There's no such thing as 'doctors orders'. It's your body so the doctor can advise as best (s)he can with the relevant information to hand.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Enjoyed that, cut short and had to ride home stood up all the way back, the Ti bolt holding the seatpost sheared............never seen or heard of it before, anyway it now has a steel bolt in and luckily the seatpost went down without getting any nasty marks
could have been nasty .
stuck fixing greenhouse after torn apart by gales earlier in week :angry:

greenhouse done not the rest of the day starts

Globalti

Legendary Member
Cracking ride this morning despite the wind, once I'd succeeded in winkling Gti Junior out of his pit. We got the best of the sunshine too.

Bikes washed, lunch eaten, stove lit and now we're relaxing while watching the nutters on skinny skis in Sochi.

screenman

Legendary Member
Took the wife out for a ride, it is the first time she has been out sine September, 20 miles at 14mph and she only rides a Pendleton at 57 she is a fit old bird.^_^ Must be something to do with married to the perfect husband for the last 40 years, yes I do mean me.

Top Bottom