Stunning Specialized Crosstrail Sport 58cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
full picture.jpg
This is a stunning bike by Specialized. I have enjoyed every second of use on this bike but only covered about 300 miles on it. I purchased this as a winter bike but never had the heart to put it through the winter conditions, this is why it has only been out in wet conditions twice.
It has had the full gold star service by Quinn's of Liverpool (without question the best bike shop in the North West) just before Christmas and has seen about 30 miles since.
I had Armadillo 'Puncture Proof' tyres put on for that bit of extra protection. The bike will come with the two black bottle cages, Cateye Velo Plus computer and the Topeak mudguard on the rear.
There are a few marks on the bike which I have tried to show in the photographs. There is a small chip on the cross bar and there are also a few marks on the chain stay. This is nothing major and can be covered with a lizard skin chain stay protector. Other than that the bike truly is in excellent condition.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Pick up is preferable however please feel free to arrange your own courier if required.
Thanks for looking :smile:

£240

Key Features:

Double butted frame

58cm frame (XL)

24 gears (triple)

Front lockout forks

Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brake, dual piston

Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brake, dual piston

Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-speed

Front Derailleu: Shimano FD-M191, 31.8mm clamp, top swing, dual pull (I think!!!)

Shimano, SL-M310, 8-speed rapid fire

side profile.jpg
chip.jpg
tyre.jpg computer.jpg

Attachments

• side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom