Sufferfest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

endoman

Just done my first hour with a sufferfest film, oh my goodness! There is a large puddle on the mat under the trainer but it was very very enjoyable. I think I shall download all the others to make the turbo sessions reasonably interesting, never felt bored at all during the hour. Club have a turbo session on Thursday night, and with a long ride at each weekend and the occasional commute I think I shall enter my first proper season of cycling in reasonable shape.

Thoroughly recommended. I did The Hunted.

Garz

Squat Member
They do add another dimension to the tedious turbo sessions. Some days though no matter what you do/watch/listen to after about 30mins it gets mind-numbing!

At least it certainly makes you appreciate the better weather so you can get out and about.

amaferanga

Veteran
Just done my first hour with a sufferfest film, oh my goodness! There is a large puddle on the mat under the trainer but it was very very enjoyable. I think I shall download all the others to make the turbo sessions reasonably interesting, never felt bored at all during the hour. Club have a turbo session on Thursday night, and with a long ride at each weekend and the occasional commute I think I shall enter my first proper season of cycling in reasonable shape.

Thoroughly recommended. I did The Hunted.

Assuming this is from sweat then you really should get at least one BFO fan. If you're over-heating it'll always seem like you're putting in much more effort than you actually are.

Top Bottom