Sunday's amusing SMIDSY...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HobbesChoice

Oh you spoiled the ending for me :biggrin:

That looked more like an "I can beat him, - bugger, - no I can't" than a SMIDSY to me.

Give the driver a break. He has an off-road vehicle and he is determined to use it as such! ;)

Anyway, I think I have muppet Trade Marked now! :biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
magnatom said:
Give the driver a break. He has an off-road vehicle and he is determined to use it as such! ;)

Anyway, I think I have muppet Trade Marked now! :biggrin:

IIRC Mr Borp has beaten you to it by a whole year. ;)

It's nowt isn't it.

Driver makes mistake and stops, rider anticipates driver and stops and then predictably strays into the mild road rage scale by shouting abuse.

And in other news, dog chases squirrel.....

I think this is the reality of most SMIDSYs - "see, but don't give a toss". With the very high power of my front light on flash, there's no way AT ALL this driver didn't see me, but then that's co...

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Crackle said:
It's nowt isn't it.

Driver makes mistake and stops, rider anticipates driver and stops and then predictably strays into the mild road rage scale by shouting abuse.

And in other news, dog chases squirrel.....

Come on, the driver clearly c*cked up the turn. He also forced traffic to slow/stop, and as we know we shouldnt be doing that.

Calling him a muppet is the least of his worries. Learning to drive should be a priority. :biggrin:

downfader said:
Calling him a muppet is the least of his worries. Learning to drive should be a priority. :biggrin:

Learning not to be a c*ck should be a priority.

Tynan

Veteran
shitty and careless manouvre, hate that, if he can't see a road user approching from the left in that supposed excellent driving position that justifies that stupid car then they shouldn't be allowed to drive, really

Top Bottom