Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking at buying a decent pair of sunglasses (not that I bloody need them in this Godforsaken country...) and I know that Oakleys are seen as pure quality but I can't afford to spend £100+ on them!

So does anyone know of similar brands that pretty much look the same as Oakleys' cycling sunglasses for around £50?

Cheers!

Tomba

Probikekit sell Sunwise glasses which look half decent.

pally83

Über Member
I've got some DHB triple lens ones that came free with an order. I use them on every ride and they do the job well without discomfort. Usually a penny under £30.

Darcy

POB
Shop around for Oakleys, I got a pair last Friday from a local optician. Price tag said £79, the nice lady knocked another £20 off and I didn't even ask for a discount. Brand new Oakleys for £59, it's worth shopping around.

OP
OP
J

JaggyNI

Regular
Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Those DHBs look good, 9/10 review from Cycling Weekly after doing a bit of research!

I'll definitely have a look round for Oakleys, I've heard quite a bargain can be found on ebay if you're lucky enough.

Noodley

Catlike do decent glasses. No idea of cost tho

doctornige

I got some Ryders TR-90's from Snow & Rock. UV400, orange lenses. Probably designed for skiing, but the coverage is great for biking and the lens is the right colour for contrast. £35.

Top Bottom