Surly steamroller, London, 1/3/16

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedRider

Pulling through
Please let me know if seen.
IMAG0563.jpg

Stolen from outside Aylesbury medical centre, thurlow st, near Burgess park, south London. Gutted.
Thanks

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Will keep an eye out just incase it strays across the river

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Cheers, fella. I've borrowed a bike from a mate today which is great but it reminds me how well i got on with the surly. I'm keeping an eye out on findthatbike and bikeshd but no sign so far.

Stupid question(s)

1. Was the bike insured?
2. Did you lock it up properly?

Ive read a post here recently were someone left their bike unlocked outside a cafe or something only to find it was no longer there when they came back out a moment (or a few moments later)

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Stupid question(s)

1. Was the bike insured?
2. Did you lock it up properly?

Ive read a post here recently were someone left their bike unlocked outside a cafe or something only to find it was no longer there when they came back out a moment (or a few moments later)
No and no. I know. I had a brainstorm... was meeting a client at the GP's, she turned up as I was about to lock up and I was distracted. I've been replaying that moment and kicking meself. Feel like an idiot.

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Cheers friends. Same size frame as mine too. They're good and versatile frames as it goes and I'd stupidly recommend them. Perfectly good for long distance road riding, Sunday morning blasts and I was planning on retiring mine to a flat barred, fat tyred off roader at some point in the future. I don't think I'm going to replace like with like at this time but thanks for the heads up.

U

User19783

Just another heads up

IMO,
The maximum size rear tire is 700x30
The maximum size front tire is 700x41

Atm I've got a Schwalbe cx pro 30 on the rear, as you can see, it's tight,
but use to have a Surly knard 41 on the front, now just a normal tire.

Great bikes,
I hope you find yours soon.

Sorry for showing Of my bike .
But I love it too.

IMAG0160.jpg
IMAG0161.jpg

Top Bottom