Survey on Cycling habits in Cities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You say in the paragraph above cycling in cities like London and yet the survey is almost totally aimed at London cyclists, and you even ask the non London folk how cycling is portrayed in the London papers.

I felt it was difficult to give my opinion.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I gave up, I can't fill that in seriously with its London centric theme . Even in your supposed non London questions e.g. Q6: why don't you cycle more in London A6: I live in Manchester, it's a bit of a detour.
Asking cyclists what are deterrents to cycling?? A question better aimed at non/wannabe cyclists maybe?
Your options to that question don't seem to take account of different reasons for a cycling journey either: riding to a job interview has a whole different answer to a day blasting round narrow country lanes.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I gave up, I can't fill that in seriously with its London centric theme . Even in your supposed non London questions e.g. Q6: why don't you cycle more in London A6: I live in Manchester, it's a bit of a detour.
Asking cyclists what are deterrents to cycling?? A question better aimed at non/wannabe cyclists maybe?
Your options to that question don't seem to take account of different reasons for a cycling journey either: riding to a job interview has a whole different answer to a day blasting round narrow country lanes.
+1

Top Bottom