Survey on Do-It-Yourself Repositioning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ictransport

I am a student at Imperial College investigating the potential for a volunteer-based repositioning scheme to complement the existing vehicle-based repositioning operation in cycle hire schemes. This survey is targeted at anyone who cycles.

Here is the link: https://academictrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ahgOyF0zlEqiNTe

This survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and your response will contribute to a better understanding of the potential for DIY bike repositioning. I would be very grateful if you would complete the survey and pass it on to your friends.

Thank you!

simon.r

Person
I am a student at Imperial College investigating the potential for a volunteer-based repositioning scheme to complement the existing vehicle-based repositioning operation in cycle hire schemes. This survey is targeted at anyone who cycles.

Here is the link: https://academictrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ahgOyF0zlEqiNTe

This survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and your response will contribute to a better understanding of the potential for DIY bike repositioning. I would be very grateful if you would complete the survey and pass it on to your friends.

Thank you!

It's not really 'targeted at anyone who cycles' is it? I cycle almost daily but have absolutely no experience of cycle hire schemes.

I've completed your survey (twice, with two totally random sets of answers) and I assume that will, in a small way, help you to gain your 2:1. It took about 30 seconds.

I question the worthfulness of academic qualifications if this is typical of the type of research that goes towards them.

compo

Veteran
I said no, I would not be willing to reposition bikes, then there are several questions about the logistics of the job. As I wouldn't do the task the questions after my "no" response are not relevant. Because I left the questions blank the program would not allow me to submit the form.

simon.r

Person
Moving Boris Bikes around. Apparently they tend to end up with too many in one place so someone is employed to move some back to where they need them to be.

Hilarious.

jay clock

Massive member
How long do you usually travel on a bike? Great question! when? In what circumstances?

I said no, I would not be willing to reposition bikes, then there are several questions about the logistics of the job. As I wouldn't do the task the questions after my "no" response are not relevant. Because I left the questions blank the program would not allow me to submit the form.
me too!

Top Bottom