tenn bib short sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had a pair of tenn normal shorts and even though went a size up i found them too tight on the legs and waist, has anyone tried their bib shorts as i would like to move to bibs for winter commuting to keep my back a bit warmer but i do not want to buy them if they have a similar cut on the legs and waist .

I am looking at the smoke damaged ones for £10 .

rockyraccoon

Veteran
....I am looking at the smoke damaged ones for £10 .

I've got the bib tights and bib pro shorts (from smoke damage stock) both in Large. The tights are perfect and very comfortable.

The bibs shorts (also large) are too tight on the legs and too short over the shoulders. I thought about replacing them for the XL but I'm sure those would be too big. The missus managed to extend the parts which go over the shoulder using her sewing machine. They fit nice now!

ohnovino

Large Member
I'm normally a 36" waist.

I've got a pair of Tenn's normal bib shorts in XL (36"-38") and they are just a tiny bit too snug, especially on the thighs. I've also got a pair of the "pro" bib shorts in XXL (38"-40") and they're a little too loose on the thighs.

So I'd advise going slightly bigger than you'd go for non-cycle clothing, but not too much.

PpPete

Legendary Member
But on their "vapour" jackets I would advise not going up a size at all - they are positively enormous IME.
I ordered XL (as with all my other tops) and sent it back, even the replacement L is very generous fit.

Top Bottom